Thanks Richard, that helps too.  Didn’t know there was a progress bar
   when I was trying to run it.

   Po

     On May 13, 2024, at 8:26 PM, R Losey <rlo...@gmail.com> wrote:

   The Check & Repair used to be slow (minutes); somewhere along the way,
   there was a major improvement; it is so fast (less than a second) on my
   network file with 6+ years of data that I can barely see the progress
   bar. So, it may be running; just very, very quickly.
   On Mon, May 13, 2024 at 9:41 AM Phyllis Bruce <[1]pobruc...@gmail.com>