I already went back and forth between the 2 versions to confirm that it's
still working fine in 1.6.4.

When I get home I will try to start haproxy in debug mode and I will try to
strace it (any help on this would be appreciated).

If all fails I will reboot the server in a non-grsec kernel (4.5.2 btw).
Pe 13 mai 2016 6:51 p.m., "Willy Tarreau" <w...@1wt.eu> a scris: