On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 06:59:49PM +0300, Arthur ??i??eic?? wrote:
> I already went back and forth between the 2 versions to confirm that it's
> still working fine in 1.6.4.

But using a version that you rebuilt for this or the version that you had
built some time ago ? I just want to ensure that your build environment
still produces valid executables in fact (as I trust it used to do last
time you built a working 1.6.4).

> When I get home I will try to start haproxy in debug mode and I will try to
> strace it (any help on this would be appreciated).

OK thanks. For this, just run ps auxw|grep haproxy, then copy-paste the exact
command line, kill it, and run :

   strace -tts200 -o haproxy.trace [paste-exact-command-line-here]

Once you're confident that it has finished starting, you can press Ctrl-C
(or killall haproxy from another window), and everything will be in
haproxy.trace.

> If all fails I will reboot the server in a non-grsec kernel (4.5.2 btw).

Let's do the strace first :-)

Thanks,