On Sep 17, 2019, at 7:06 AM, Alexandre Petrescu <alexandre.petre...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> This draft-shytyi-opsawg-vysm-03 describes a YANG model for uCPE.  A Customer
> Premises Entity is for enterpise and home networks.
>
> Is this draft appropriate here?

It’s a bit off-charter.  It’s not necessarily a wrong thing to pursue here, but
you’d need to talk us into doing it, and more importantly there’d need to be
people here interested in working on it.  It’s likely that most people reading
this have no idea what the draft is about, so if you want to try to pursue it
here, the first thing I’d suggest you do is tell the WG what problem you are
trying to solve.  :)