Removing the IESG from CC.

> I propose you start mentioning what you believe are unspecified gaps
> that could lead to interoperability issues.

With all due respect, Daniel, I'm a little surprised by this development.
In this WG, we did spend a lot of effort ensuring that all of our
specifications have at least two independent implementations.  This
allowed us to claim with assurance that our protocols are not only
implementable, but actually described clearly enough to allow independent
reimplementation.  (Which didn't prevent a small minority of IESG members
from blocking progress for months, but that's a different story, and one
that's well documented in RFC 3774.)

>From your mail, it would appear that the burden of proof has changed
sides: it is apparently no longer the people who propose a protocol who
need to prove that it is implementable, but the people who have tried but
failed to understand how to implement a draft who need to prove that the
draft is incoplete.

When did that happen?

-- Juliusz