On Nov 22, 2022, at 16:15, Daniel Migault <mglt.i...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> I am doing the follow-up and would like to check if there are any specific
> questions regarding the current version of the document.

During IETF-115 I talked to Michael. It helped confirm the parts that I thought
were unspecified. While I do believe that makes the protocol practically
undeployable, as the hard parts have been left out of scope, I can now reread
the document with that understanding.

I do think Experimental is a better classification than Standard Track though
because of this. It is hard to see how two implementations can fully interact
and interoperate. Does anyone know of any  implementations ?

Paul