Hello. Thanks for the quick response.

> Is there any way you can turn this into 2 requests?
For now we cannot split this into 2 HTTP requests, because we have to
change client-server protocol communication and re-implement some parts of
our application, which will take much time.
I understand that it is not that effective to keep connection open too
long, but it's only simple solution I see for now.

> What version of HttpClient are you using? It looks like something fairly
old.
It is 4.2.2. Actually I use Spring 3.2.1 httpInvoker which uses
DefaultHttpClient.

> Using TCP keepalive wont help you with default OS settings, it would not
start to send them in the first 20 idle minutes.
Can I configure Apache httpd server to do this (set keep-alive timeouts)?

Thanks,
Baratali.