Thank you. I updated Apache HttpClient version as you described. However,
it didn't help, TCP KeepAlive packets were not sent between client and
server.
If correctly understand, the problem is that I cannot edit TCP KeepAlive
timouts in HttpClient or even in Apache httpd server. It works only if I
set timeouts on OS level (in Linux):
sudo sysctl -w net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_time=60
sudo sysctl -w net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_intvl=60
sudo sysctl -w net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_probes=10

With such configs the server sends TCP KeepAlive packets every 60 seconds.

Thanks,
Baratali Izmailov.