From:   "Jaikiran Pai" <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
To:     "Ant Developers List" <d...@ant.apache.org>,
Cc:     ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Date:   06/25/2018 01:53 AM
Subject:        [VOTE] Release 2.3.0-rc1 of Apache IvyDE

I'm initiating a newer vote mail for 2.3.0-rc1 release of Apache IvyDE
project. This addresses the blocker issue that Nicolas identified, the
last time a vote was initiated for this version.

The newly updated tag is here
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/urlproxy.php?_q=aHR0cHM6Ly9naXQtd2lwLXVzLmFwYWNoZS5vcmcvcmVwb3MvYXNmP3A9YW50LWl2eWRlLmdpdDthPXRhZztoPXJlZnMvdGFncy8yLjMuMC1yYzE%3D&_s=ZXJpZTE%3D&_c=e4b1e885

with sha1 3581a61ec159ede16005f36e58e5e258d32090fa

You can download the distribution from this URL:
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/urlproxy.php?_q=aHR0cHM6Ly9kaXN0LmFwYWNoZS5vcmcvcmVwb3MvZGlzdC9kZXYvYW50L2l2eWRlLzIuMy4wLXJjMS8%3D&_s=ZXJpZTE%3D&_c=606a32cc

at rev 27709

The Eclipse p2 repository is here:
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/urlproxy.php?_q=aHR0cHM6Ly9kaXN0LmFwYWNoZS5vcmcvcmVwb3MvZGlzdC9kZXYvYW50L2l2eWRlL3VwZGF0ZXNpdGUvaXZ5ZGUtMi4zLjAucmMxLTIwMTgwNjI1MTAwOC1SRUxFQVNFLw%3D%3D&_s=ZXJpZTE%3D&_c=fe30bb4d

at rev 27707

The 2.3.0-rc1 release of IvyDE consists of the following changes:

* FIX: xml bomb in workspace causes hang in Ivy code during Search or
Synchronize operations (
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/urlproxy.php?_q=aHR0cHM6Ly9pc3N1ZXMuYXBhY2hlLm9yZy9qaXJhL2Jyb3dzZS9JVllERS0zNTQ%3D&_s=ZXJpZTE%3D&_c=0dec03b4
)
* FIX: Deadlock in classpath container
(
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/urlproxy.php?_q=aHR0cHM6Ly9pc3N1ZXMuYXBhY2hlLm9yZy9qaXJhL2Jyb3dzZS9JVllERS0zNjE%3D&_s=ZXJpZTE%3D&_c=aac009a8
)
* FIX: Typo in IvyResolveJob
(
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/urlproxy.php?_q=aHR0cHM6Ly9pc3N1ZXMuYXBhY2hlLm9yZy9qaXJhL2Jyb3dzZS9JVllERS0zNjI%3D&_s=ZXJpZTE%3D&_c=26af1123
)
* FIX: User-selected configurations not checked in the viewer
(
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/urlproxy.php?_q=aHR0cHM6Ly9pc3N1ZXMuYXBhY2hlLm9yZy9qaXJhL2Jyb3dzZS9JVllERS0zNzg%3D&_s=ZXJpZTE%3D&_c=ee43d332
)
* FIX: Fix ClassCastException
(
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/urlproxy.php?_q=aHR0cHM6Ly9pc3N1ZXMuYXBhY2hlLm9yZy9qaXJhL2Jyb3dzZS9JVllERS0zODY%3D&_s=ZXJpZTE%3D&_c=f71b43e1
)
* FIX: Fix the issue where the IvyDE preferences couldn't be saved
(
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/urlproxy.php?_q=aHR0cHM6Ly9pc3N1ZXMuYXBhY2hlLm9yZy9qaXJhL2Jyb3dzZS9JVllERS0zODg%3D&_s=ZXJpZTE%3D&_c=ec36b742
)

* NEW: Support for OSGi 'Bundle-Classpath' directive
* NEW: Basic support for the workspace resolver to find OSGi bundles
managed by Ivy in the workspace
* NEW: Support for storing credentials securely

Do you vote for the release of these binaries?

-Jaikiran

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach CanIt if this mail (ID 05W2RR1c8) is spam:
Spam:
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?c=s&i=05W2RR1c8&m=2d0f1a6be422&t=20180625

Not spam:
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?c=n&i=05W2RR1c8&m=2d0f1a6be422&t=20180625

Forget vote:
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?c=f&i=05W2RR1c8&m=2d0f1a6be422&t=20180625

END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Confidentiality Notice:
This electronic message and any attachments may contain confidential or
privileged information, and is intended only for the individual or entity
identified above as the addressee. If you are not the addressee (or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the addressee), or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, you are hereby notified that
you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of this message or any
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
telephone and delete this message from your system.