From:   "Jaikiran Pai" <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
To:     ivy-user@ant.apache.org, "Ant Developers List"
<d...@ant.apache.org>,
Date:   06/28/2018 02:41 AM
Subject:        Re: [VOTE] Release 2.3.0-rc1 of Apache IvyDE

On 27/06/18 10:12 PM, Nicolas Lalevée wrote:
> Since there is a work around (hitting refresh after resolve) and it is
> an RC, we could ship it like that and fix it later. But due to the
> automatic update via the update site, I bet most users will update
> even if it is an RC. So I am not sure what I should vote. So I vote -0
> for me for now.
I was reserving my vote just for this reason. I don't use Eclipse so I
wanted to see if someone more familiar with it has an opinion about this
bug. You are right that it's going to end up affecting everyone once we
release this. Given that the purpose of this release is revive this
project a bit and not break setups where things are working fine and the
fact that this will end up being an annoying kind of workaround (having
to hit refresh after resolve), I don't see rushing this release without
fixing this issue serves any purpose.

So I'll vote a -1 on this now. I know we have gone through 3 voting
rounds for this release, so thank you everyone for being patient and
testing out the binaries. I'll file this issue in JIRA and hopefully
spend some time in Eclipse this weekend to try and sort this out.

-Jaikiran

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach CanIt if this mail (ID 04W46FSTR) is spam:
Spam:
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?c=s&i=04W46FSTR&m=4337cae36d64&t=20180628

Not spam:
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?c=n&i=04W46FSTR&m=4337cae36d64&t=20180628

Forget vote:
https://milton-web.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?c=f&i=04W46FSTR&m=4337cae36d64&t=20180628

END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Confidentiality Notice:
This electronic message and any attachments may contain confidential or
privileged information, and is intended only for the individual or entity
identified above as the addressee. If you are not the addressee (or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the addressee), or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, you are hereby notified that
you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of this message or any
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
telephone and delete this message from your system.