Hi,

On 11/14/06, metznerp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Like it love it.

Thanks :)

One thing, though. On my machine (Thinkpad w/ Ubuntu Dapper) the
.deb-archive failed to install due to dependency trouble (python-cairo,
as already with 0.2). Compiling the program was no problem, though.
Maybe the package ought to be redone? Other than that, it's a great
tool and becoming a real application eventually... The German
translation is working well, too.

Great.  The deb does indeed check for cairo 1.2 and pycairo 1.2.  Another thing I overlooked :(  I'll re-roll the deb today at some point (and just replace the file on the website transparently ;)  Is there any other dependancy problems in the deb (sorry, I'm running Edgy and the dependancies are all met here)?

Thanks
Don