The Scottish summer is even colder!!

Patricia, usually in Wales

I read this comment over here in the North of the UK....

Australia and
Jo'burg may be in the depths of their winter... but we, here in the UK are
purported to be in almost Mid Summer... our forecast for the weekend???

Rain
and a Max of 16C!!!

So, Shirley & Janis.... Welcome to an English Summer!!
LOL

Sue in East Yorkshire where its cloudy, dull and COLD!!!

On 19 Jun
2015, at 02:04, Tregellas Family wrote:

> I did send a message to Jeri but
alas, I haven't seen it yet on this list.  My comments were basically the same
as Janis'  -  our temp forecast for 21st June is a max of 14C with rain.

Cheers,
> Shirley T.  -  Adelaide, South Australia

-
To unsubscribe send
email to majord...@arachne.com containing the line:
unsubscribe lace