Ilya Konstantinov wrote:

>With IP-based traffic shaping, what if you acquire all the 3 IPs (Max
>CPE limit) you're allowed to? Will they let you full bandwidth for each
>of the computers (assuming you inflated your cables subscription and
>didn't notify them)?

Actually, that's already the case for ADSL. If you buy a higher ADSL
bandwidth than what your ISP sells you, it's up to the ISP to limit your
usage. As far as I know, most ISPs don't bother.

On a totally different note, I, as it seems some other people as well,
forwarded this thread to Actcom's CEO. He sent us back an email saying
that he tried to send a reply, but the reply never appeared. Could the
list moderator please approve that reply? It's unfair to have a one
sided discussion.

          Shachar