El mié, 14-02-2007 a las 11:20 +0200, Tzahi Fadida escribió:
> On Wednesday 14 February 2007 11:01, Julian Daich wrote:
> > El mié, 14-02-2007 a las 10:39 +0200, Tzahi Fadida escribió:

> You are right, of course, but i wish it was true for my KDE on kubuntu.
> The dang thing ignores ALT-SHIFT or any combination for that matter when
> group switches are enabled. Or even more weirder, sometimes it switches once
> and stops. This is before and after a total reinstall 2 weeks ago. Guess KDE
> does not like my keyboard.
In Gnome you can set keys shortcuts with the keyboard preferences, but
at least in my Ubuntu, you have to restart xorg( or the system) to make
the changes to have effect.
> So, in the event KDE configuration (System settings->Regional settings in
> KDE)
> won't succeed for our friend here, then he can do it in xorg.conf
For all these reasons, it is important that Dan tell us which distro and
GUI he is using, if he want an effective help.

Julian Daich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>