On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 12:39:06PM +0200, Uri Even-Chen wrote:
> Thanks for the information.  But I guess I need to connect HylaFAX to
> a phone line such as bezek.  For each fax I will pay bezek a small
> fee.  It's not worth it since I want to give a free service, and also
> it will waste so much paper!  120 papers each time.  That's why I
> prefer sending by E-mail, although I'm aware that there are more
> chances they read their faxes and ignore E-mails (at least some of
> them).
>
> By the way, I checked some online fax services and they charge about
> $0.10 per sent fax.  120 faxes will cost me $12.  It's far too
> expensive.  E-mail is free!

You could get a voice line from HOT. It includes 2000 free minutes to
BEZEQ numbers.

As for emails, I'm willing to bet that 99% of the emails that find their
way to the M.K. do so on paper.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel [EMAIL PROTECTED]  N3OWJ/4X1GM
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667  Fax ONLY: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838