Hi,

1. Yes there are USB floppy external drives, and there are USB to SATA /
IDE / SCSI connectors
2. The following links aren't a recommendation, just the first things I
found based on what I know from Amazon / Local vendors in the US

Floppy USB external drive
https://ksp.co.il/web/item/8572

For the HDD if it is SATA (doubt it) there are docking stations
For IDE connections there are USB connectors but couldn't find it quickly

Yehuda

*Yehuda Deutsch | IT Developer*