Until this thread I didn't even know there was such a thing as 8"
diskettes. My first computer was an Apple IIe with 5.25" diskettes (from
1983). I used 3.5" diskettes too and disk on key but today I hardly use
even disk on keys, although I used one last week after more than a year of
not using it. And of course CDs I don't use any more. My parents have
stories of using punched cards when studying in the Technion (around 1970).
But I still use hard disks, and I assume that everything we use today will
be obsolete in the next 50 years or so.
אורי
u...@speedy.net