I'm new here, but I find LMGTFY and similar responses (like RTFM) to be generally unwelcome and inappropriate. Whether or not they are part of the culture of a listserv or forum, I do not respond in that manner for the simple reason that if I have time to respond, then I have time to respond constructively.