On 10/25/2013 11:12 AM, Bruce Pourciau wrote:
For me, LyX is in fact a killer app, in the sense that it has killed any need or desire to have an affair, a one night stand, or even flirt with any other app. I write long, structured papers that contain mathematics, figures, cross-references, and bibliographic citations, and LyX has been the perfect partner and document processor. It does everything I need, produces beautiful pdf's, and it's solid as a rock. A heartfelt thank you to JMarc and the other LyX developers. Bruce
Absolutely!

--

David L. Johnson

And what if you track down these men and kill them, what if you killed
all of us?  From every corner of Europe, hundreds, thousands would
rise up to take our places.  Even Nazis can't kill that fast.
                -- Paul Henreid (Casablanca).