On 26/10/13 04:12, Bruce Pourciau wrote:
On Oct 25, 2013, at 2:49 AM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

For me, LyX is in fact a killer app, in the sense that it has killed any need
or desire to have an affair, a one night stand, or even flirt with any other
app. I write long, structured papers that contain mathematics, figures,
cross-references, and bibliographic citations, and LyX has been the perfect
partner and document processor. It does everything I need, produces beautiful
pdf's, and it's solid as a rock.

A heartfelt thank you to JMarc and the other LyX developers.

Bruce

I second that.
I've used LyX since its beginning.
It is the best software ever written (apart possibly from Unix/Linux).
I use it for all my document production.

John O'Gorman