Probably the wrong group to ask so I  apologize, but has any one tried
running Pro/E Wildfire on OpenSolaris 2008.5? One of our workstations is
having issues, and it sort of looking like reinstalling Solaris 10 might
be the only option left. If I'm gonna do that though, I might as well
install OpenSolaris 2008.5, granted Pro/E will work.

I hate going over to the PTC site and asking questions. When I deal with
PTC the answer to every question starts with "click on Start...."  I can
tell them ten times in a row I'm using Solaris x64, and they just can't
comprehend that doesn't mean Windows.

I have tried Wildfire 3.0 build M070 as recently as build snv_77,
without problems, but I'm sure theres major differences between snv_77
and OpenSolaris 2008.5.