Good point.

Is there way to tell if I'm currently using Motif?

On the Ultra 20s we are currently running Wildfire on, we're using
Solaris 10 with Xorg, not Xsun and running GDM and not CDE.  Not that I
pretend to understand what Motif is, but from the brief google search I
just ran, I'm not sure this issue would pertain to Solaris 10 let alone
OpenSolaris. I got the impression it was more for older apps like those
designed to run in CDE on Solaris 9..... Wildfire 3.0, though as far I
know has a minimum installation requirement of Solaris 10.

I might have to try it out the hard way   :)    Thankfully I have a
spare hard drive I can swap out in one of the Ultra 20's I ultimately
would like to run this on.

On a side note, Google is fast. This thread is already indexed  :)

Aaron