Utkarsh,

Thanks very much for that!  Yes, after some fiddling, I got it to work, i.e., I
can save .png files for an animation! So now that I’m using the Programmable
Source(RequestInfo) script to accomplish the animation, how do I, during a PV
session, *easily* switch back to render a single file?

For example, I can do:
frames = range(0,801,100)   #  render every 100th frame, including 800
setOutputTimesteps (self, frames)

or, I can explicitly list specific frames:
frames = [100,101]

so, I thought this would do a single file, but it doesn’t (my previous frames
are still there):
frames = [600,]

-Randy