Hi,

a theoretical physicist* called Ralf Stubner used to be a regular
here, and once a month he sent out a message containing this:
http://www.tfkp.physik.uni-erlangen.de/~ralf/photo/PDML/Welcome.html

It has fallen into disrepair, but something similar could be quite
useful either as a page on pdml.net or pug.komkon.org or elsewhere
with links between them.

Bob

*I don't mean that Ralf was theoretical (I have no evidence either
way - perhaps he was a matter of faith). I mean the physics he studied
were theoretical. And probably not all of them, just the particular
ones.