I find my level of tolerance towards others is in proportion to the amount
of dust and noise emanating from the bloody quarry next door. Last week I
even shouted at my little dog when she asked to go downstairs to pee; she
can come up alone, but has to be carried down.

The more trivial the annoyance the more I seem to react these days. I
accused you, GW, of being anti-British for a remark about newspapers -- last
week I think. I've been told that as one ages one either becomes more
tolerant, or less tolerant of disturbances to one's mental equilibrium. Mine
seems to go up and down like a Yo-Yo. I think most of you will understand
this weakness.

All these posts have come about as a results of someone thoughtlessly
posting eBay listings. We have discussed this matter Ad Nauseam (for years)
and the majority of the members think it's bad manners. Why don't we just
leave it at that? I've been trying for a long time to get one particular
Pentax item. I'll keep trying but don't promise not to be peeved if someone
spoils my chances by posting the eBay link.

By the way my website has had 6000+ hits since the middle of July when I put
up 'The Cement Company from HELL' pages. There was a surge when the Finnish
pages appeared and another when the German version was posted (thanks to A H
Fricke and our own Heiko). I'd like to thank all of those who emailed the
links and if you haven't done this and have the time to do so -- I'd be very
grateful.

Don
Dr E D F Williams
http://personal.inet.fi/cool/don.williams