John & Brian,
I've encountered some problems of a different sort with my pdml account.
The pdml email comes to my gmail account and I somehow turned on 'Rich
formatting.'
(I suspect the Virgin America Airlines promo email did it.)
I kept on sending photo comments but never getting any replies.
I started to develop a complex about it.
Things are sorted now...
Regards,  Bob S.