From: Brian Walters

Sorry for the interruption to your scheduled program....

My Fastmail account has stopped receiving PDML mail again.  It did the
same thing about a week ago and after about 8 hours I received all of
the day's mail in one hit.

It's a bit odd, especially as my fastmail account seems to be receiving
other mail OK (I just tested it from my regular mail client).  I've also
checked my PDML subscription status and it all looks OK.  According to
the archives, there have been 20-30 postings to the list since my 'black
out' about 3 hours ago, so obviously others aren't seeing the problem.

Very confusing....

Just seeing if this reaches the list - I'll check the archives shortly.

Cheers

Brian

It shows up in PDML Digest, Vol 69, Issue 122

Are you sure Fastmail isn't just another plot for world domination by CaNikon shooting lusers?

Pinky: "Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!"