On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 10:56:17PM +1100, Brian Walters wrote:
> Hmmm
>
> Well this is getting odder and odder.
>
> Just for kicks, I set up a second Fastmail account for PDML mail and,
> hey presto, it received my reply to Doug. But the original Fastmail
> account hasn't.
>
> It's a mystery.
>
> I'll follow it up in the AM.  I'm going to bed now.

One thing you might want to try - send a reply/followup from your
second Fastmail account.

It's possible that Fastmail supresses copies of mail it thinks it
has already seen (which could include messages it originated).
If that's the case, a message sent from the second account would
show up in the inbox for the first account, but not in the inbox
for the second account.