Am 20.01.24 um 11:02 I wrote:
I've been using a portable Garmin device that I carry (or rather drive) along to record my itinerary.

There were/are also the so-called GPS mice, e.g. the XAiOX iTrackU, small and light-weight devices the size of a mini mouse, logging your itinerary for later automated tagging of your photos back home. Put one in your pocket and forget about it while you shoot with just any camera.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com