On 1/21/2024 4:33 AM, Henk Terhell wrote:
Good choice, saving the fuzz with handling of the coordinates.
Would also be my choice, however the K-3II is not compatible with my favourite lens, the quiet 55-300 PLM version. The GPS data I need are essential for identification and reporting of species in the field. There is a phone app for this, but in many cases such as flying insects a long lens is needed.

Henk

According to Ricoh the 55-300 PLM is compatible with the K3II with the camera updated to the latest firmware.

bill
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List