I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think any of the APS-C cameras have built in GPS.

According to Ricoh, the K-3/K-3 Mark III, K-5/K-5II/K-5IIs can take the O-GPS1 module - discontinued according to Ricoh, but if you don't already have it you can probably find one NOS or used at KEH ...

They'll all do the GPS function & ASTROTRACER.