Lar

I use an Olympus OM-D EM1 mark II as a video camera (only) but in conjunction
with a very bright Fotga external monitor. The IBIS is excellent and one of the
reason I got it. That and it was pretty cheap so reasonably easy to replace if
it goes wrong or gets damaged.

I use it on conjunction with manual lenses and I have the focus peaking set on
permanently. Maybe your still focus peaking can be enabled in the menus on the
OM5 somewhere? It’s essential for my eyes.

Cot
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List