I have the following issue:

        I am making a "gas guage" based on a percentage.
        ie.
                - a 180 degree arc is created
                - the range will be 0 to n (undetermined ammount)
                - there will be x number of entries
                - the needle will pount to a a percentage
                  for (int)floor((x / n) * 100)

        The issue is, I have the starting pt for the needle (imagefilledarc
        needs the center of the 'circle' as the starting pt, which is where
        the needle will start too), but how would I get the x|y coordinates
        for the end of the needle based on a perentage of a half-circle
        (180 degree arc)?

Appreciate any clues or ideas.

---
Michael Geier