Hi,
I have eta_xy data (the transverse cross-correlation relaxation rate constant)
which I would like to include in my Model-free analysis. I don’t know much
python, so would it be possible for any of you to help me implement support for
this data type?
If you do not have the time to directly implement support, I would also
appreciate guidelines or similar help in how I could do it on my own. I am
fairly experienced in using Matlab, so I might eventually be able to do it.
Grateful for any help,
Sven Wernersson