Hi again,

It seems that the tutorial you linked only applies for supporting data from new
experiments to dispersion analysis and not for model-free analysis? Is adding
experiments for model-free analysis done in a similar fashion?

As for your listed requirements, I have experimental data and I can rather
easily generate synthetic data. The  eta_xy equation is number (2) in:

Longitudinal and Transverse 1H−15N Dipolar/15N Chemical Shift Anisotropy
Relaxation Interference:  Unambiguous Determination of Rotational Diffusion
Tensors and Chemical Exchange Effects in Biological Macromolecules
Christopher D. Kroenke,†, J. Patrick Loria,†, Larry K. Lee,†, Mark Rance,*,‡
and, and Arthur G. Palmer, III*,†
Journal of the American Chemical Society 1998 120 (31), 7905-7915
DOI: 10.1021/ja980832l

With regards,

Sven Wernersson

On 6 Apr 2017, at 11:10, Troels Emtekær Linnet