Hi Edward,

I have discussed your answer with my supervisor. The work required for
implementing eta_xy support is  a bit more than we had anticipated, and it is
not that essential for our current project.

So for now, I will not work on implementing eta_xy with relax model free
analysis. But it could become relevant to do so in the future.

Thank you for help,
Sven Wernersson