Hi Sven Wernesson.

Try read the wiki for guidelines to implement a new model

http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Tutorial_for_adding_relaxation_dispersion_models_to_relax

To implement this feature, you need:
* Equations for calculations (The target function)
* Data to test on, and a "true" result (To verify the target function is
functioning)
* Which parameters should be fit (those to the target function)

Best
Troels Schwarz-Linnet