Hi Edward,

Just wanted to update you on the status of my runs. I had 2 potential dimer
structures. I ran Chain A and B for one of them, and Chain B for the other.
All the results were all very similar. There was missing data though
throughout (i.e. I had data for some residues for Chain A that had no data
in Chain B, Or chain A for one pdb file and Chain B for the other pdb file
would have data, but Chain B for the other pdb file wouldn't). The data
that is there for all 3 though does make sense. Thank you so much for your
help

Sincerely,
Sam