Hi Edward,

I was reading the theory on model free within the manual and I had a quick
question. The d'Auvergne protocol, is that the model-free analysis in
reverse with the universal solution? Or is that the model-free models with
only the AIC model selection (no universal solution). Both methods were
under the new-protocol section, so I was confused a bit as to which one the
d'Auvergne protocol is running.

Sincerely,
Sam