I found some people using org.codehaus.stax2.XMLInputFactory2 or
com.sun.xml.stream.ZephyrParserFactory, and tried it, it gave the same
error. As I don't see these libraries is in the libs, this suggests that
"FactoryConfigurationError" could also mean "class not found" ?

I tried to download jwsdp from sun site and copied all jars in lib, but
it did not change.

I'll try in resin v4 because it seems easyer...
Thanks

Scott Ferguson wrote:

> In this case, though, it just looks like we need to find the right
> classname for the XMLInputFactory, since it looks like the one I gave
> isn't right for the JDK.
>
> -- Scott
>
>> Daniel López wrote:
>>
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> Not sure if it helps, but I have an application that exposes a SOAP
>>> interface using CXF 2.1.9 and I just tested it to work under Resin 3.1.5
>>> and it fails under Resin 4.0.7 with a weird error.
>>>
>>> It's just a proof-of-concept application that I have, so I can't tell
>>> how well the combination really works, but at least I know those
>>> versions can work together.
>>>
>>> S!
>>> D.

>>> at javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory.newInstance(XMLInputFactory.java:143)

Riccardo Cohen
Architecte du Logiciel
http://www.architectedulogiciel.fr
+33 (0)6.09.83.64.49