Hello
The last point now is to make a web service that conforms to what my
customer needs = the wsdl provided.
I created the java code with cxf's wsdl2java. The source generated
compiled fine in resin 4.0.8 (needing more jars than I expected).

First the web service did not answer to the request /CarteMusique?wsdl
complaining that there was no implementation. Actually it's true, there
was no class generated for the implementation... So I copied the
interface generated and made an empty implementation. Now the service
answers correctly to ?wsdl
But the generated service do not conform to the client. I have a little
java app testing the web service, given by my customer. It answers this:

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Could not find service named
{http://services/}CarteMusiqueWS in wsdl
http://localhost:8000/CarteMusique?wsdl

That seems true : the wsdl generated do not have the same service name:

initial wsdl :
<definitions name='CarteMusiqueWS'...
<service name='CarteMusiqueWS'>

wsdl provided by generated code :
<wsdl:definitions name="CarteMusiqueWSImplService" ...
<wsdl:service name="CarteMusiqueWSImplService">

1) the name of the service is the name of the class and not the interface
2) the word "Service" is added and I cannot do anything about it

This is the resin conf:

   <servlet-mapping url-pattern="/CarteMusique/*"
servlet-class="mscartem.CarteMusiqueWSImpl">
     <protocol uri="cxf:"/>
   </servlet-mapping>

and this is the web service interface

@WebService(targetNamespace = "http://services/";, name = "CarteMusiqueWS")
@XmlSeeAlso({ObjectFactory.class})
public interface CarteMusiqueWS {

I tried to add serviceName="CarteMusiqueWS" but it still anwsers
"CarteMusiqueWSImplService"
I also tried to add wsdlLocation = "file:....CarteMusiqueWS.wsdl" but it
did not change.

Thanks for any tip :)

--
Riccardo Cohen