Hi Alfredo and Lucio,

Thanks to both of you for your very informative replies and all your
great work on LiveCD's.  I can imagine places with minimal hardware
and minimal (or no) network access where these CD's (or USB drive
installations) could be an invaluable help in the study of mathematics
and a great way to spread Sage to an even larger base of users.

When Lucio's project was posted, I'd forgotten all about Alfredo's
work, which is why I inspected what Lucio had done and sent some
feedback.  And I can see now that you both have the same aims with
slightly different routes to solutions.  So perhaps the best of both
can come together to make a super-lightweight and very easy-to-use
version of Sage.

If I can be of further help with testing, just holler.  I'd like to
support what you are doing since I think it is another key piece of
promoting Sage.  Thanks again for your efforts.

Rob