Alfredo,

I finally got your point. Sincerely I didn't know that such thing as
requesting
a particular feature in the LiveCD was possible, that's why I built mine.

I also want to make clear that my intention is not to take your place or
anyone's, I just built that distro and thought it would be nice to share it
and
that's all.

I have no trouble making any contribution or helping in whatever I can in
the LiveCD.
Rob's idea is the best but I'm not who to determine whether it's going to be
taken
into account or not.

Greetings,

Lucio.