From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Deepti Gooriah
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 2:34 PM
To: spambayes@python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] problem with spambayes

Hello,

I have downloaded spambayes onto my computer.  When I download my emails
onto my outlook explorer, they disappear without me even seeing them.
Is there any way I can get these emails back?  I would like to restore
all of these emails.  Also, I cannot seem to figure out how to change
the configurations on spambayes.

Please advise.

Regards,

Deepti Gooriah

Never miss an email again!
Yahoo! Toolbar
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar
/features/mail/>  alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49937/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar
/features/mail/>