Hello,

I'm having a problem with the spambayes installation on one computer in
our network.  We are currently using windows XP PRO and have a 2007
version of Microsoft outlook.  The version of spambayes that I
downloaded is 1.0.4.  I also downloaded python 2.5 for windows.  I
restarted the computer after these programs were installed.

Everything seems to download successfully but when I go into outlook,
the spambayes toolbar is visible but it does not work.  If I click on
the 'delete as spam' button, nothing happens and there is no automatic
sorting of junk suspects or junk mail.

This is strange since spambayes was successfully added to everyone
else's computer in the office.

Many thanks for your help and happy new year!

Karen Lu,

Manager

Canadian International Council/

Conseil International du Canada