Aha! GLOB is an implementation of the UNIX Glob function. It just borrows the regex character notation of [^1-9].

I have 3.15 and 3.16 CLIs installed. Trying any other CLI versions at this point won't help for the customer. They will be using a SQLite3 GUI. I will explain the difference between the CLI and the GUI versions.

Where is this UNIX Glob notation spelled out? My system is Linux. I expect the UNIX version will be somewhat different.

The Linux GLOB is used to find patterns in pathnames (not databases.) Is the Unix version the same?

Thanks,

Ken