Um....Snobol?

Nope absolutely deny all knowledge. Well.....actually, didn't cut any code
in it but did hear about Spitbol. No I kid you not, sort of a super Snobol
I was led to believe. I was cutting Cobol at the time, eons ago. :-) A
colleague told me about it and I took a look but not a close one.

Regards,
     Michael.j.Falconer.