> If you can tell me what platform you're compiling for (processor, O/S
> version, etc.), and what build tools
> (cygwin/gcc, mingw, MSVC, etc.) you're using, I will try and walk you
> through the steps for building the
> RTree module as a separate DLL.

Shane,

I got a version, but it is apparently not working.

It is 23Kb in size, named rtree.dll and sits right next to the command line
tool and the db.

To load it, I do this:

D:\Arbeit\__Projekte\2007\MMCD\SRC\globe\DB>sqlite3 countries.db
SQLite version 3.5.9
Enter ".help" for instructions
sqlite> .load rtree.dll
Die angegebene Prozedur wurde nicht gefunden.

The last sentence says that the specified procedure canĀ“t be found.

Any help is much appreciated - again, i am on Windows, using Visual Studio 2005.

Thanks and greets,

Christophe Leske

www.multimedial.de - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.linkedin.com/in/multimedial
Lessingstr. 5 - 40227 Duesseldorf - Germany
0211 261 32 12 - 0177 249 70 31