Most of the world views the internet on their phone now, I am told,
and websites are suppose to be "responsive", meaning that they
reformat themselves to be attractive and useful for the majority who
view them through a 320x480 pixel soda-straw.  In an effort to conform
to this trend, I have made some changes to the *draft* SQLite website
(http://sqlite.org/draft) Your feedback on these changes is
appreciated.  Please be sure to try out the new design both on a
narrow-screen phone and on a traditional desktop browser.  The goal is
to provide a more mobile-friendly website without reducing the
information content available to desktop users.

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org