The site seems to be quite readable - I did notice that the text appears larger
in landscape mode but it seems to appear quite readable in portrait mode (I
viewed it with an iPhone 4S and an iPod Touch.

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Darren Duncan
Sent: Monday, 5 September, 2016 16:28
To: SQLite mailing list <sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org>
Subject: Re: [sqlite] "Responsive" website revamp at www.sqlite.org

On 2016-09-05 1:55 PM, Richard Hipp wrote:
> Most of the world views the internet on their phone now, I am told,
> and websites are suppose to be "responsive", meaning that they
> reformat themselves to be attractive and useful for the majority who
> view them through a 320x480 pixel soda-straw.  In an effort to conform
> to this trend, I have made some changes to the *draft* SQLite website
> (http://sqlite.org/draft) Your feedback on these changes is
> appreciated.  Please be sure to try out the new design both on a
> narrow-screen phone and on a traditional desktop browser.  The goal is
> to provide a more mobile-friendly website without reducing the
> information content available to desktop users.

Superficially the altered site looks like an improvement.  It uses the simple
and standard "viewport" declaration to achieve the low-hanging fruit.  Text is
readable on my phone as with my computer at its default size while loading.
Site still seems navigatable.  I didn't go very far though. -- Darren Duncan